Saturday, May 21, 2011

Getting our toes done in the airport!!!:)

After trying to find stamps, I (Margaux)started looking around the airport. And found a "express spa" in the airport, having two hours to kill, mom let us get pedicures. With multiple chairs un-filled, we all sat down to get massages from a chair for an hour. In the end, Morgan and I got pedicures, and Madeline got a manicure.

1 comment:

  1. Now THAT is the perfect way to start a vacation girls!! Very nice....

    I will be living vicariously through you all and this great blog. Hope you have an amazing time in Italy, la Familia! Wish we could be there with you... next time for sure.

    Just got home last night from KY (from the oral boards!) So happy to be done. Results should be in on Friday. (eek!) When you get to Italy, please go into any Catholic Cathedral and pray for me that I passed. Just drop Grandma Franulovich's name and it should do the trick, right? ha! :)

    Have fun, travel safe, eat and drink well, and be merry!!

    Miss you all.

    Love,
    Cousin Michal

    p.s. I'm hoping a large italian pizza will fit in your suitcase on the way home? :)

    ReplyDelete